I understand that as a participant in the Earth Partnership for Schools Program I will:
- Commit a minimum of two years to the Earth Partnership for Schools project.
- Attend the Summer Institute (June 7-11, 2021) and a one-day winter meeting (date to be determined during the Institute.)
- Form an on-going curriculum/site team at the school.
- Work with students to develop a native habitat garden at the school site or within the community.
- Assist Arboretum staff with implementing an in-service.
- Participate in program evaluation as requested by Earth Partnership for Schools Program funders.