Dyck Arboretum of the Plains Earth Partnership for Schools: Summer Institute
Preferred Email Address:
School Information / Organization
School /Organization Name:
Years of Teaching Experience:
Where did you hear about applying to the Earth Partnership for Schools Program?
Please summarize why you would like to be a participant in the Earth Partnership for Schools Program.
What history of collaboration do you have with teachers and others in your school community?
What experiences have you had which you could bring to this program?
I would like to take this course for three hours of graduate credit through Friends University ($85/credit hour)
I understand that as a participant in the Earth Partnership for Schools Program I will:
- Commit a minimum of two years to the Earth Partnership for Schools project.
- Attend the Summer Institute (June 6-10, 2022) and a one-day winter meeting (date to be determined during the Institute.)
- Form an on-going curriculum/site team at the school.
- Work with students to develop a native habitat garden at the school site or within the community.
- Assist Arboretum staff with implementing an in-service.
- Participate in program evaluation as requested by Earth Partnership for Schools Program funders.
My principal has read the following letter and is supportive of my participation in Earth Partnership for Schools Summer Institute.
Principal's First Name: